Pies Sucios's sandals are big, so usually you should choose one size lower than on other sport shoes (Nike, NB, Adidas, etc.). If you are unsure, you can measure your feet and look for your size on the following table.
Foot measuring instructions
- Put a piece of paper on the ground, next to the wall.
- Stand up on the paper, keeping feet together and the heels touchings the wall.
- With a pencil, mark on the paper where is your longer toe (it can be the first or the second).
- Measure from the paper border to the pencil's mark.
Look for you size on the following table
- From 23.0 cm to 23.6 cm: size 36
- From 23.6 cm to 24.2 cm: size 37
- From 24.2 cm to 24.8 cm: size 38
- From 24.8 cm to 25.4 cm: size 39
- From 25.4 cm to 26.0 cm: size 40
- From 26.0 cm to 26.6 cm: size 41
- From 26.6 cm to 27.2 cm: size 42
- From 27.2 cm to 27.8 cm: size 43
- From 27.8 cm to 28.4 cm: size 44
- From 28.4 cm to 29.0 cm: size 45
- From 29.0 cm to 29.6 cm: size 46
- From 29.6 cm to 30.2 cm: size 47